Glory Christian School is to educate and disciple all students as they seek to discover their purpose in the work of God's kingdom. in partnership with christian parents and families, Glory Christian School purposes to provide to students a high-quality Christ-centered education in an environment designed to nurture every growing love for and understanding of Jesus Christ, and thus lay the foundation for a productive and rich life serving God and mankind.
Statement of Purpose
Glory Christian School is committed to excellence through a Christ-centered, biblically integrated education which gives students the knowledge and abilities to be leaders and impact their world for Christ.
Statement of Faith
We believe in..
1. The plenary, Verbal inspiration of the Bible, equally and in all parts and without error;
2. The one God, eternally existent Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who created man by a direct, immediate act;
3. The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection,
ascension to Heaven, and second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ;
4. The fall of Man, the need for regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit through personal faith in Jesus Christ
as Savior on the basis of grace alone, and resurrection of every person to either eternal life or eternal damnation;
5. The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works,
separated from the world, and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit;
6. The Biblical mandate of the Great Commandment and the Great Commission for all believers to proclaim
the Gospel and to disciple all nations.